Thursday, March 10, 2016

How to be late by Melanie Galarosa

Melanie O. Galarosa
BSE-English II-1
How to be late.

"Time is gold" Yes, I know. There are a lot of things that may happen and can be done in just a strike of time. Every second, every minute is important, indeed. There are just times that you have no control of everything that's happening, or if you have, still, you will choose to "enjoy first and be messed up later"

Like me, I always come to school late. No matter how hard I try not to be late, I can't. As if I have mastered all the techniques on being LATE. You want to know how? Or at least be a member of my gang hahahaha lol.

So here are some tips on how you will waste time and be LATE for school:

SLEEP LATE
I believe that this is the most important among all the techniques. For you to be late, of course, you need to SLEEP LATE. Use all your accounts on social media and spend most of your time there, you can also watch movies for you to be successfull on the first step.

DON'T DO ANY HOMEWORK
After spending your time on social media, You need to prepare for sleep already. Just make sure that YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED ANY HOME WORK YET.

SET A USELESS ALARM
Yes, don't forget to do this. You need to set an alarm that is set, just an hour before the start of your class, so that, the moment you remember your homeworks, you're dead.

KILL YOUR PHONE/TURN OFF YOUR PHONE
This tip must be done the moment your phone starts alarming. You're sleeping and it's being noisy, right? It deserves to be turned off then.

DO THE 5 MINUTE RULE
What is it? It is an option the killing of phone. Yes, I have an option. This best works also when your phone starts alarming. Just keep on saying to yourself "5 MORE MINUTES THEN I'LL WAKE UP"

DO YOUR ROUTINES IN A TURTLE MODE
You need to do your things in a slow motion way, as if you own all the time in the world.

START DOING HOME WORKS
You need to start doing everything after you realize that you only have minutes left.

CRY ON A TRAFFIC JAM
After the first tips, you'll end up doing this. You will start worrying because you will realize that everything is messed up and you can't do anything in the middle of the traffic.

See? Basic. Those are all the tips that I can give to my aspiring followers. Always remember you need to "enjoy now, be messed up later" Thank you for reading this, guys! I hope that you'll learn a lot from me! God bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment