Thursday, March 10, 2016

How to Ease that Uneasy Feeling

     When I was in my 4th year in high school, there's this incident wherein me, my friends, and my other friends had a quarrel with each other. It lasted about a week and it's all because of a lame reason- mood swings,

     I know there are also some people out there who are having a hard time in dealing with their mood swings. (I can't be the only one! Hahaha kidding) That's why I am here, to give some tips based on my own experience, on how to handle this mood swings of ours; and ofcourse to avoid those incidents that happened between me and my friends.

     First on the list is to stay calm and keep quiet. Hold your peace for a moment, because believe me, there's no good if you verbalize all your thoughts while you are still on the peak of your emotions. It will just add fuel to the fire or in other words, it will make the situation worse or even worst.

     Second would be, divert your attention to other things for a while. You may stay away from the things that triggers your uneasy feeling. Take a stroll, eat your happy food, listen to your favorite song, and etc. These are just some of the things I usually do when I feel that my blood is about to boil because of something or someone. You may also think of some happy thoughts, so that somehow, it might help you to forget the things or the people you are irritated to.

     And lastly, if those first two tips didn't work, I suggest that you do this third step that will surely be of great help. And that is to talk to someone about what you really feel; or best, talk to Him. We may say that the change in our mood is just a simple problem that we encounter for the day, but in other cases, if it's not prevented from this early stage, it can lead to a more complicated level which is depression. He will not be able to socialize anymore because he already do not know how to control his feelings towards other people. He will isolate himself from the world that he lives in.

     So for me, it is really best if you have a companion or a buddy that you can count on anytime, anywhere, from every hour and every minute of everyday. :) So that at the end of the day, you will eventually ease that uneasy feeling you have. 


Bustillos, Ritchie-Anne S.
BSE-English 2-1
Prof. Almira Jallores

No comments:

Post a Comment