Thursday, March 10, 2016

How to be Little Miss Sunshine

HOW TO BE LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE

Its little miss sunshine not little miss Philippines. What is little miss sunshine? It is not a person who is very bright that it can outshine you nor a person who looked like a sun because that is insulting, little miss sunshine simply means a person who is very friendly, who can make people happy in just a span of time, who can easily put a smile on your face and a person who has the power to spread the good vibes on other people. Once in our school there was someone who was called by it because according to other people, she is very approachable, she always laugh even in small things, she has this friendly vibe and she can easily ease the tension in a certain situation. And I’m not proud to say but I will say it anyway, that girl is ME. Unbelievable right? I don’t believe it either , for all I know I’m not good at anything except eating that’s why I’m fat but then my annoying bestfriend told me that I’m good at making people happy.
So here it is, I will tell you how to be little miss sunshine but don’t worry you will not be fat If you will follow every steps that are stated here except If you love to eat then you will be fat. Anyways, here it is…


In order to be little miss sunshine:


First, SMILE
-          Always SMILE, never forget it. Forget everything except this, why? Because If you smile often your mood will change, from angry to happy real quick. Proven and tested by me. Smile often so that you will not look older and If you smile regularly, the good vibes will slowly come to you.
    
      Second, THINK FAST
-          What I mean here is, immediately think of a good thing like for example if you are in the middle of tension, immediately think of a way on how will you ease it like tell some jokes or do something really funny that will divert the attention of others in that way they will forget what is happening.
   
     Third, BE OPTIMISTIC
-          Always as in make it a hobby, ALWAYS THINK OF POSITIVE THINGS. Don’t let your worries and struggles stop you or influence you. Always think that there are solutions in your problem s because If you think positively, your ambiance to others will be calm and pleasing in that way they will be also optimistic like you.

Fourth, BE CORNY
-          Tell jokes that are not funny, this might annoy them but trust me it will somehow make them smile. They will smile not because your joke is funny but it will make them smile because of its corniness. (I don’t know If theres such thing as this, but just bear with me) Aside from it, this will also help them forget about their problems or the things that made them sad or angry.

Lastly, BE THE GOOD VIBE
-          Be the person who acts as if you don’t have any problems. Always be the sharer of good things. Influence the lightness of the mood. Be happy go lucky despite of all the things you are going through because if you show to others that you are like that, it will somehow affect them and without knowing it they are already smiling with you.




There, I don’t know If this will work on you but for me, it does. I’m not saying that everyone is require to follow  it. Its still your choice. And everyone could be little miss sunshine in their own simple way. I just hope that you’ll learn from it. Thanks for reading!








TORRES, Carmina Layne P,
BSE-ENGLISH 2-1
PROF. ALMIRA JALLORES

No comments:

Post a Comment